Hello job seekers, if you have applied for the TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern , you can download all the textbooks, old question papers, exam patterns, and topics required for that TSPSC Junior Assistant exam on the website. TSPSC Junior Assistant We have collected everything on this website for you to use. So you read this post in its entirety and take advantages of the choice you have to write.
If you read the TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & exam pattern, old question papers, syllabus and pdf attached in this post, they will generally help you to get higher marks in the TSPSC Junior Assistant exam. Keep Following to know about TSPSC Junior Assistant latest updates based on official deceleration.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant Cum Typist|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Documents Verification|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
We have attached links of TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 in blow this post. Use the links to download the TSPSC Junior Assistant syllabus and pattern the exam by yourself. Mostly the exams have multi choice questions, understand the question and comparing the answers and choose the correct answer. Start preparation here and keep rocking in your studies and achieve your aim.
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self-Government
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Basic English (10th Standard).
Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Comprehension & Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates fully read the all TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus and Patterns and prepare the Sample Question Papers and Answer keys before the written Exam. We have already attached all related TSPSC Junior Assistant old question papers, syllabus and materials PDF for developing preparation knowledge. Prepare well and get good scores in written exam.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration (Minutes)||Language of Examination|
|1.||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
|2.||Secretarial Abilities and Computer|
Applications – Diploma Standard
|150||150||150||Secretarial Abilities – Bilingual i.e., English & Telugu and|
Computer Applications – English Only
Certificate / Document Verification
An interview will be held to verify your documents after passing the written test. An offer letter will be sent from that company as to when this document verification will take place. Then you have to submit your documents.
The previous Question papers are available here. Candidates can download TSPSC Junior Assistant previous question paper easily. Who have passed the TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam and plan to verify their certificates before attending interview.
List of Qualification Document needed during the verification
- PAN Card
- Education Documents ( School & College)
- Date of Birth proof
- ID proof (Driving License/AADHAR Card/Voter ID/Passport)
- Passport Size Photos
- If you are a current government employee in another government department or organization. You have NOC (No Objection Certificate)
Practice Test – Self Mock Test
They have to conduct the paper pen test method themselves to find mistakes and suspicious questions. Select the previous year’s model question papers and syllabus before the exam and find the answers to those questions. Thought the test, the previous year’s sample question papers and model question papers, syllabus wise training materials can be use for self examination. These will help us to get higher marks in the exam.
Day before an Exams
The Exam will conduct in soon, all applicants will move on exam date. Day before a writing the exam should not be stressful otherwise we are likely to forget the lessons we have learned. Don’t study any subjects that are new. When we study new subjects we are likely to forget the lesions we have already learned. If you sleep for at least 6b hours you are more likely to get high marks in the exam.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download